Thursday, July 19, 2012

Everyday Disney!!!



So I got this idea a few days ago when I was looking up Disney characters on line.  The idea: create looks inspired by my favorite Disney characters from what have in my closet and not go out looking for new clothing. So here is the first installment of many. For my first look I will be doing someone I was once very close to and miss dearly. He and I were like one at times…and yes I did say he. This look is inspired by my very good friend Doc the leader of the seven dwarfs in Snow White.
Now my clothing is all very old and I will do my best to tell you where I got it all but don’t go there looking for any of the exact pieces because they most likely will not have then anymore. I am sure you can find similar things there or at any other place.
 Here is Doc in the outfit i took inspiration from,  he is in Disney's Parade of Dreams.

 The whole outfit put together.

Skirt: Forever 21
Shirt and Sweater: a small store in Whittier


Belt: JCPenney

Shoes: JCPenney

Hair accessories: same small store in Whittier and also an in the hair shot.

Necklace: it was a gift.

There will be lots more to come so keep an eye out and if i don't do your favorite Disney character tell me and i'll see what i can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment