Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hallokween!!!




Ok, so this isn’t an Everyday Disney but I think it is appropriate. So yesterday was Halloween, my favorite holiday ever.  My boyfriend and I dressed as a couple because we are cheesy like that. Both costumes were homemade, mine more that his. I thought it would be nice to share our costumes with all of you because we had worked on them for months, but first I guess I should tell you who we were… My boyfriend was Link and I was Madden Zelda (from A Link to the Past).










This is the picture i took my inspiration form. Now, I have never played Zelda before but I did watch my brother play as a kid and I do know the difference between Link and Zelda but it did take a few years so when my boyfriend sugested that we be Link and Zelda I thought it would be a cute idea. We also went trick-or-treating last night as well, it was so much fun since i hadn't been in six years. I hope everyone else had a fun and safe Halloween yesterday.

Now to begin thinking about next year!!!

1 comment: