Tuesday, August 20, 2013



Hey ya'll I am back with another everyday Disney. She is my favorite villain and from one of my three favorite Disney movies. Today we have The Queen of Hears!!! I have also been her for Halloween way back in the day. This is my interpretation of a younger version so to speak. I did a simple make-up look as well. Hope you enjoy!!!







All photos were taken by my very good friend Heather at her own company Plenty's Photography will put a link at the bottom.

the pieces I used starting from bottom to top are as follows:
shoes: red heels from Mervin's
skirt: red plaid from who knows were...sorry
corset: black with cream embroidery from good will
shirt: yellow short sleeve from small store in Whittier

Hope you all enjoy and keep an eye out for the next everyday Disney!!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Plentys-Photography/228597470547606


No comments:

Post a Comment