Monday, September 24, 2012

I'm Back...


Hey, everyone, so as you all can see i have been a little on the lackadaisical side of posting. Shame on me, now i could sit here and make excuses: i went to Washington state for 4 days in August, i got sick, i have been spending time with my boyfriend and his family in a time of mourning, i was in morning for a very close family friend, there was the OC Fair and oh yes i started running again...now all of these things are true but i will not use any of them as an excuse. I do what to say i am sorry to keep you waiting on the next Everyday Disney and my general laziness. I will do my best to get you the next everyday by Friday.  And as we all know a post without pictures is kind of a sad post so i will share some of the beautiful Washington vineyard with you as well as the OC fair.





















No comments:

Post a Comment