Thursday, September 4, 2014

Everyday Disney!!!

Hey everyone, so this weeks everyday Disney is not a villan but I have a good reason as to why its not. So, I did Elsa this week on pure accident!!! I was getting ready to go to a Labor Day family gathering and realized after I was dressed and ready hey this could be an Elsa EDD!!! I did my hair before I was dressed and didn't want to do the usual nonworking day pony but needed to pull it up so a side braid it was then decided to wear the new dress I had and then boom looked in the mirror and said hay its Elsa!!!
Elsa is one of my top 5 Disney characters and I am very happy I was able to stumble upon an EDD.



I got the dress on sale at ModCloth, it is a maxi dress so it goes all the way to the floor and more with me, as I am on the shorter side of average.



 Here is a close up of my simple make up going for a natural look but if I wear this to a non family event I would add more eye color. Jewelry, T&Co necklace, earrings top were a gift bottom hand picked at the Pearl Factory and made into earrings.


 Shoes, not the best choice but it is hot and I love these old school style sandals, plus they are very comfortable. I got these at ModCloth and love them so much because they remind me of my childhood and wearing sandals like this!!!

Hope you all enjoyed this spontaneous EDD, and I promise I will continue with the villain line next time. Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment