Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My 5k Challange day 7-15

Ok, so i have been doing really well getting my ass out of bed in the mornings and running. I get a little bit further everyday but i am still not quite up to a mile yet. I did however slack off on day 12 (Friday march 16th) and didn't run. It looked cold outside and my bed was so worm and no one was home but me so i kinda just slept that morning, but that was the first day i missed. Now i should have run on Sunday March 18 (day 13) but i knew i would not get the chance because of that days activities also i was in LA and didn't know the area. So i was going to run on Saturday but it was raining and there was no way in hell i was going to run in the rain. But on Monday i started right back up again and today i did a great job and run just a little more. I am more determined now than ever to run this 5k the whole way because now i am running for someone and if they can run 8 miles on a knee that hurts i can at least do 3 miles with no pain. And after this i may want to try a 10k and then a half marathon...!!! Oy what am i saying??? Let me just get through this 5k first. Wish me luck because tomorrow March 22 will be one month till the 5k. I hope i can keep going strong. Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment