Thursday, March 8, 2012

My 5k Challange days 3-6

Okay, so day three and four went well i got up at 7:30 without too much problem and got my but out to run. The runs went well but Sunday (day 3) i didn't go as far as i would have liked but made up for it on Monday (day4). Tuesday and Saturday are no run days just in case you all out there wonder why i never mention them; but randomly i will now... was glad to have Tuesday off to sleep in. Wednesday (day 5) and today (day 6) i had a hard time dragging my butt out of bed. It was just so nice and cozy. I lay there yesterday and today arguing with myself about getting up and running, but in the end i did it and i am proud of myself for doing it. I hope i can keep up and getting up in the morning wont be such a challenge... ehh who am i kidding it will always be a challenge i love to sleep in. Even though it has only been six days my boyfriend, the one who started all this, has been so supportive and wonderful. He sends me texts in the morning that help motivate me. Well, wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment